Diary of Mercutio
Oh Romeo you indecisive boy
I could have died because of you my friend
You made me speak a thousand words for you
and made me late for party at the day
You little boy get out of childish dream
And see the fancy flowers at the hall
Though friend like I may cheer for you to go
You coward shun the light of girls in world
Your love was curse that witch spell to catch you
But you will break the curse with two friend’s help
And lights of Rose will free you from the fear.
Your dream covered the truth of wonder world
I beg, you See the garden of eden, boy
Your love is bloom, but world is springtime hill
Enjoy the bloom all o’er the place, so do
We friends art doll but therapist for you
I promise you that you will see the world.
No comments:
Post a Comment