I was captain of ship 'Avalon'. Sadly, I and crews met huge wave. It was dark night and no one expected to meet such huge wave. huge wave hit the starboard of ship and made huge hole. every single crew overboarded. Fortunately, I was found by some indians, and I just left their town with little foods and boat
Now I am stuck in the middle of sea. I can't believe that I forgot to make paddle. I am floating around. I have a fishing rod, and it is only thing I have now. I could eat fishes from sea, and turtles. problem is there are so many sharks around this place. I can't fish nor catch turtle.
Many days has passed. I didn't eat nor drink for a while. all I have is stupid fishing rod, and this boat. so thirsty... As soon as I thought about water I remembered people can drink their own pee as a water. I couldn't think that is nasty. I could do anything if I can survive and go bakc to home. I can't do anything now.
Sunday, February 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment