
People listen o what I say
I am full of sorrow
I cry for things in pocket
parents never check their pocket
parents never check our pocket
and I found my empty pocket
I can't see any paper or metal in my pocket
No one cares about my pocket
I need something fill my pocket
Parents put your hand in your pocket
give me soething that can fill my pocket
Or I will hate your
open your eyes
open your mind
then open my empty pocket
I want to see green paper
I want to see benjamin franklin
I want to see king saejong
if I find blue paper
or shining old men
I will hate you
Writing slam poem was quite fun. expressing my feelings was good, and make fun of things that I don't like was fun. it was easier than other poems because there was no limit, and we could find topics around us very quickly. we could satirize anything that I hate. While I write, I could find myself excited with writing poem, and for me it was huge change. it was quite fun to listen other's poem and their response toward poem that other read minute ago. While I perform I was full of worry because people might not understand.
No comments:
Post a Comment