Tuesday, August 11, 2009

First Stab at Essential Questions

QW#1

1. What are my current reading skills?

Well... notbad but slow and have little problems with understanding. Also, I am not good reader I can't find what author wants to talk about. I also hate serious novels such as novel treats slave problems...

2. How can I improve and grow as a reader?

I can improve and grow as a reader by finding books that I like. I don't like book basically, so I need to find books that I like to read.
3. What purpose can literature serve in my life?

It can tell what people felt about something long time ago. Usually, writter writes what he felt about something, so it can help learning. Also, we can gain skill to see in different perspective.
4. What resources can I find in the library that will help me in this course and other courses?
Maybe resources about history or fiction based on middle age to WW2

No comments:

Post a Comment