Have you ever read a book and felt you connected with a character in it? Or found a book where a character is a lot like you? Describe your experience and whether or not you think it is important to make a personal connection to literature.
I've seen character in novel is alot like me. It wasn't English book. but he was alot like me. While I read that book I learned many thing for example, he always thought in negative way, and was a coward. His thought was just like me. While I read the book, he had lots of problems because of his characteristic. While i read i could see myself in the book. Even though he knew that his characteristic don't help him at all, but later his characteristic did help him. I always thought changing my characteristic, but after i read that book, i could experience different but important lesson. So i think personal connection to literature is very important to people.
Sunday, August 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment